Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's super super hot today .
Woke up so early this morning , went down
with Mom to have our breakfast . Walked around
looking for those front button pajamas . Don't have .

Decided to buy it when we got go Chinatown .
& hopefully time passes faster . Just few days ago ,
I realized that my tummy got abit stretchmarks alrd lors .
Super sad lors , some more I still got weeks to go , by the time sure
very ugly one .

Showed it to Mom , She said " Sure have one mahs , you last time so
skinny , suddenly stretch so much . " Then I was like , okays lors .
Hopefully there won't be more luhs . Going 33 weeks soon .
Next appointment my doctor will show me my blood test result ,
see whether my blood got increase not . Keep telling Little Precious
to come out when I reach 37 weeks , Don't let us wait too long .

Anyway I'm looking for a massage lady ( those massage for people after giving birth one)
Any ?
Please let me know if there's any . Thanks !

No comments: