Thursday, April 29, 2010

Today's 36th weeks .
Went check-up the day before yesterday .
Felt cramps the night before gg check-up .
Don't know whether it's contractions not also .
Told DoctorLee about it , he ask me to start timing .
& must make sure Little Precious is moving everyday .

Next appointment is on Monday .
Need to test my blood again , & Little Precious heartbeat .
Doctor asked me to eat more . Cause I didn't gain weight .
Little Precious weighs about 2.2 only .
So these few days I've been eating like crazy .
& hopefully my contractions starts soon , & Little Precious to
arrive soon .

Recently starts to panic ,
there's alot I'm afraid of , like I don't know
how my life would change when Little Precious is here .
I don't know whether I can cope with it not .
Sometimes till now , I'll still wonder whether I've made the right choice .
Hopefully everything goes smoothly .

Anyway can anyone tell me when will all those stretchmarks go away ?
It's pissing me off alrd .

No comments: