Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


It's been a long time since I update my blog .
Wasn't doing anything . Just a little lazy .
Went for check-ups last week , Little Precious is
weighing at 2.7 plus . I wish he can gain more .

Went to DoctorLee last Friday , he said Little Precious
is growing , but he didn't gain much weight still . Sad lors .
Might need to induce if Little Precious still doesn't gain weight .
I don't know why like that lors , I'm really eating alot for Little
Precious alrd . So if that's so , probably it's next week my Little Precious coming .

Cramps became alittle bit more than normally .
Maybe because nearer to due alrd ?
Everyone hope to see Little Precious soon . Told him to
come out fast , so everyone could see him . But he's still naughty .
Doesn't want to be out yet .

Birthday & Mother's Day celebration yesterday .
Was staying at Beloved's place these few days .
Prepared Little Precious stuffs alrd . Everything .
Just awaiting for his arrival . Really thankful to all those
cousins . Helping us really alot .

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms .
& a Big Big Thank You to my Mom for everything
she've done for both my sister & I for so many years .
I grew in a single parent family , for so many years , she
brought us up on her own . Without any complaints .
She'll do anything just for us . A BIG Thank You to her . Loves .

No comments: