Monday, May 17, 2010

Here to post my Little Beloved's birth story .

12th May , Wednesday -

Was sitting in front of the desktop , chatting with
my aunt around 10 pm plus, she was asking what
symptoms I've already had . She told me whether
I've been having bowels more often .Yes , I have .
Then she replied it's coming . Was so excited . At that time ,
I was supposed to go down to DoctorLee on Saturday
to confirm when got to induce . Maybe the earliest is 16th or 17th .
Then my aunt told me better before 19th , so she can get to see Little Beloved .
I replied her with a Hopefully .

12am plus , I had a bad stomach ache . I thought I was having
bowels again . So I rush to the toilet . I can feel the pressure .
So I push & push . But less then 5 minutes , the pain was gone .
I started to suspect something .


13th May , Thursday -

It's morning 730am . Beloved was supposed to go CMPB .
So I woke him up . He said it's still early . So we went back to sleep .

7.35am -

I felt a very intense menses cramp suddenly . I tried to turn to another
side , the pain was still there . Very intense . Decided to go toilet & check
first before waking Beloved . Went to the toilet , saw some brown discharge .
Was super shocked & excited at the same time . Cause I know I'll be giving birth
very soon . The pain went away , went I was about to walk back to my bed .
So I lied down again . But the pain came back , & its stronger .

Started timing , the contractions came every 5 minutes .
& each of it became stronger & longer . Quickly wake Beloved up .
It was around 750am . Called DoctorLee . He asked me to quickly go
down to MAH . MIL ask me to bathe & drink the chicken essence .
After that , rush down to MAH . 845am , I'm alrd in the delivery suite .
waiting for DoctorLee . & also doing the CTG .

Was in terrible pain lors . Was cursing & swearing in my heart .
Asking why DoctorLee still not here . Plus the nurse super rabak .
Around 910am , DoctorLee's here . Checked my cervix & said ,
" Very good , it's 3cm opened . " I was like , HUH?!^%$@!
3cm only still good . After that , he broke my water bag .
It's super painful can . Somemore after he break the water bag ,
the contractions was hell .

But from his facial expression , I can tell something was not right .
He said I'll have to go for an emergency C-sect due to placenta bleeding .
My heart pounded , when I heard it . I kept asking " Why , really
can't go for natural ? " He replied " No , we have to get the baby out
fast . Your placenta's bleeding. " So I kept quiet . After that , he went out
to tell Beloved . & then let me sign all the paperworks . Then I was pushed into
theater . The stupid nurse was dumb can , I was alrd in great pain &
she still jolly well take her time , some more put the blood pressure
thing wrong side . They then injected me with the anesthetic & then I fell asleep alrd .

Woke up & saw family & my Little Beloved .
Thanks people who came . (:



CONFINEMENT'S HELL .

No comments: