Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm Back





My blog has been dead for sometime , I know .
Recently been busy with work , & I got so tired when I'm home .
It's like finally yangyang's going into his 5th months .
He's staying with grandmother as I've got to work .

He's doing so well now .
Started to feed him baby's food , & Mom said that he's teething soon !
That's really fast . Now I can't wait to cook some porridge for him . Lols .
Gotta wait for a few more months to really let him try the porridge .

Loves him TTM !


Shits , tomorrow working with that Old damn BITCH .
She's really something , that's one thing I can't deny .
She can really do push up for our boss's boob . Damn .
I don't understand , your f 50 plus years old , you should
be grateful that you're still able to stand in this line .
Please , If you are those who can't take money & commission stuffs
easy , then don't come into sales line !

Tell everyone how hard your life has been .
You are not married , no kid to feed , you have got
no worries ! You even tell everyone you only eat mooncakes
from hotel , you showed off how many countries you've been before ,
& when your sales not good , you tell people you're having a hard time .

C'mon , please wake up your mind .

No comments: