Wednesday, February 16, 2011

So long since I last blog .

I'm just seriously not ok at all . Just seem that we're totally from
2 kinds of different world . I'm like a wife of nobody , but myself .
I told myself that you loved me , but each time , you smack me on the
face with reality . I asked myself many times , why would a guy who loves
you treat you this way . & again I find myself many excuses to cover everything .

It's been so hurting eversince I gave birth . It's just too much for me to handle , alone .
I'm not happy . Seriously not happy . But you didn't have the slightest feeling .
You're alrd not that someone that I could share my unhappiness & joy . Just too afraid to
tell you how I'm feeling . If I were to choose one more time , I'll rather I'm your friend .

You didn't know , one word or actions from you can change my day . Really .
I don't know how should I put it in words . So much we've done together & gone through
before disappeared in just a blink of an eye . It's so hurting to see how much things've changed .
Especially when I tried to flash back everything . They couldn't stop tearing me .
So much I want to tell you , so much feelings I want you to feel . But it seemed to be too late .

Guess one day I'll leave in silence to return you your freedom .
It's just too hurting to see us like that alrd .

No comments: