Friday, May 21, 2010

Finally some time to sit down & blog .
It's never easy being a mom .
Wake every 3 hourly or lesser to feed Little Precious .
Change Diapers . Little Precious would pee on me sometimes .

Still trying hard to cope on .
Not breastfeeding anymore , still feel that I'm not a good mother
sometimes . I'll still lost patience sometimes . Maybe I'll need some more time .
Just suddenly , I've step into motherhood . Hopefully everything would
go smoothly for me .

Went Polyclinic for Little Precious jaundice check-up .
159 . Got to go back again today to check again . Hopefully
it has decrease . Little Precious is sleeping now .
I've made myself the herbal water to bathe .
Finally can bathe , I've been waiting for this day from
the first day of my confinement .

Wound is better . Can walk & do stuffs without the binder .
Engorgement is also better . Tummy also subsided abit , not
as big as the first day . Hope it'll get back to my pre-preggy
size . Except for the stretchmarks . I know it's not gg to go off .

Last night Mother , Father & Sister was here to see Little Precious .
& also to pass me the red date tea . Sister was very very sweet .
She bought a bottle of stretchmarks oil which cost 40 over bucks for me .
& also a Diamond necklace which cost over hundred bucks . So sweet of her .
I hope everything goes fine for her . I'm blessed to have such a nice family .

No comments: