Thursday, June 3, 2010

One More Week
to Little Precious full month . Which means it's
also the end of my confinement . Finally lors .
Super tiring . Precious doesn't want to sleep at night .
Because he's hungry again . I mean , I've alrd made 3oz for him
one hour ago . & then still he doesn't want to sleep . He doesn't want anything
other than milk . So I made him another 1oz half for him . Just in case he
couldn't finish .

He finished it also . But there he goes again . MAKE NOISE AGAIN !
plus his flying hands & legs . Just passed another hour only ehs . Then make
milk again lors . This time I made nearly 4oz alrd . He also finish can !
But this time he got good boy , went to sleep after burping him .
But I guess it's a good thing , he'll grow chubbier .

Shall update with pictures soon .



Anybody wanna be my Little Precious nanny ? Hahas .

No comments: