Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lucas is in love with the pacifier !
He would cry & scream if he's " Tu-Tu " falls off .
One night , I was in the living room with Beloved ,
Lucas scream & cry so loudly , I thought he fall off the bed can !
Ran into the room . & then you know why , because he's "Tutu"
fell off , poking his cheek . I think he's calling for help . Because the "Tutu"
tried to attack his cheek .

I don't know why , he doesn't like to sleep at night luhs .
I've to run in & out of the room throughout that few hours .
He'll kick & kick , swing his arms till he hit himself
accidentally . That day Aunt was feeding him , his mitten fell off .
Then he accidentally scratch his face so hard that he start crying & screaming .

Sunday's Full Month celebration .
Little Precious got to shave .
Can't wait for confinement to finish , & see my friends !

Sorry readers , will try to post some pictures soon !

No comments: