Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Back to Blog
Took some pictures of Yangyang recently .







Just reached home not long ago . Today's a super tiring day .
Work till 530 , but I reach home at 7 . Thanks to the damn traffic jam .
My feets aching , even though I doesn't have to walk much .
I always thought 8 to 5 jobs are not that tiring compare to others ,
such as sales or F&B line . But , it's the same or maybe even more
tiring than that . Got to wake up real early one .

Went Westmall just now after I got home after work .
Met Sister at the lift , so she went there with me .
Spent 80 over bucks just in an hour . Shit .
I wish I'll get that damn uniform soon , so I doesn't have
to worry what to wear to work the next day .

& I miss YangYang many alrd . Didn't see him for 2 days alrd .
He's at my aunt house now , cause I need to work .
Need to wait till tomorrow then can see him .
Really miss him luhs , wish that I can hug him like crazy now .

I wanna give you the best .

No comments: