Friday, July 16, 2010

On MC since yesterday .
Was feeling giddy & nausea for don't know how many days .
Went to the doctor , gave me 2 days MC to rest .
He says I should rest more . I'm just being overtired .

13th July -

Still , work as usual for us .
Knock off at 530 pm . Went straight to Vivo .
Then bought a gift for Beloved . Went back home after that .
Was alrd 8 plus . Took a short nap , woke around 930pm .
Prepared to meet Beloved .
Cab down to D'zess , met Beloved .
Passed the gift to Beloved . I think he'll like it .
After that to Red ant . Then home sweet home .

Although there's nothing much surprising ,
still , it's a special day for us .


& also , Happy 2 monthsary to Yangyang .
Time has been passing fast . Though it's been tough ,
Watching him grow everyday . Everything's worth .



I hope it persist .

No comments: