Sunday, July 11, 2010

Just wake up .
Having some hangover now .

Went Dzess last night for Mom Yawen's birthday
celebration . Saw so many people there . Was a fun night .
& also a night for me to know many things that I didn't know .
Especially when It has alrd passed so long , till yesterday then I know .
Although you were honest yesterday , but somehow I still feels like a clown .

Not once , but many times . & each time , disappointment became stronger .
I don't know what I've done to let you able to do this to me .
Things you shouldn't lie , you lied . Always .
I also can't understand , why should you lie whenever you're
going to Ratchada . You're making things complicated for the both of us .
I hope there's no lies from you alrd .

we've talked things out ,
Just lets let bygones be bygones ,
It's easy to forgive but somehow I can't forget .
Please change , cause you promised you will .

I'm anticipating this 13th .



P.S Readers , We are still very loving .
I just want to talk my feelings .

No comments: